Friday, July 27, 2012

Smoothie

Lately I've been into making smoothies with hemp powder, & I must say they've been turning out good, especially my last one.
I used:
2 bananas
8 strawberries
A few big scoops of vanilla Greek yogurt
About a half a cup of rice milk
2 spoonfuls of hemp powder.

I'm trying to freeze some as I write this to see if it will make some healthy yummy ice cream!

I'm a vegetarian & love eating healthy so when I discovered hemp powder I was all over that shit. I've been eating it everyday. It gives smoothies a weird color & a kind of not terribly smooth texture but it's very tasty!! So you get over all that weirdness in about .1 seconds after trying it.

Hope my ice cream turns out

Update: 7/28/12 my ice cream idea did not turn out, it was actually rather strange looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment