Sunday, July 29, 2012

What I wore & Betty's Restaurant

Top: Goodwill
Skirt: Plato's Closet
Locket: Graduation from High School Gift- I always wear it!
Shoes- plain black flats I wear obsessively from Wal-Mart, they remind me of the simple Repetto flats without the debt.
I love going to thrift stores, 90% of my wardrobe I get from them. You don't have to spend tons of money to look cute, also if you shop at a thrift store you're doing good by the planet & donating to them = some good karma ;)
Rant rant rant but it's something I believe in.
Betty's was delicious. I had a breakfast sandwich & chocolate bailey's cake. That cake was damn fine. If you get a chance to get to Betty's, order this cake.
Afterwards we went to Tift Nature Preserve, where we saw the new bat sculpture & a nest filled with baby birdies!

No comments:

Post a Comment