Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dear friends

I've missed Tuesday tunes day! I'm sorry! Yesterday was very busy- in a good way, hence I completely forgot! However today I have a special post dedicated to my best friend Poco the chihuahua.
All morning he has been hyper like no other & has literally just layed down.
I played fetch with him, took him outside, chased him around & gave him hugs when I caught him ( one of his fav games ) and even built him a fort!!
We ate cheese in it & some pita chips, and Poco loves walking through it and and playing fetch through it.
So even though this post isn't about music- hopefully the sillyness & cuteness will make up for it!
Ps: I had to put the sheet on top of my head to watch tv since the fort is chichi size lol & yes I'm in my pajamas. Always stylin'

No comments:

Post a Comment