Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Scoop Shop

Recently I went to a local thrift store called Scoop Shop with one of my best friends & my boyfriend. It's in the city off of Elmwood, it's so cool in there!
There are racks on racks of vintage clothes and rows and rows of vintage shoes all in this wee shop tucked away behind a toy store.
I got a pair of Doc Martens, made in England, for $40, pretty awesome if I do say so myself.
They have tons of brooches there, and, clip on earrings- which are very hard to find. The lady who owns the shop is really sweet & loves to talk to her customers.
I took some pictures of me in my new boots, looking all tough then attempting to take a jumping picture- turned out kind of awkward, but still cool.
Do you have a favorite thrift shop?
-Lauren


Sweater: thrifted
tee shirt: Plato's Closet
Jeans: Kohl's
Boots: Scoop Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment