Saturday, October 20, 2012

Children's Book

The past week I have been so sick! I am illustrating a children's book and just got one page done, thankfully the drawings are not due technically until January but I want to get them done- I feel better when I am ahead of schedule, especially when I'm working on such a cool project as these illustrations.
Due to copyright I cannot publish any of the pictures until I am done but they are going to be targeted towards younger children so they will not involve zombies, decay, or fungi! Shocking!!
I am enjoying myself with this current project and cannot wait to share it with everyone!

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see the book!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me neither! It's so exciting- of course I'm getting a finished copy- I'm just so excited to see my name in print on the front of a book!!

    ReplyDelete