Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pondering!

Woah, I'm pondering something! There's smoke coming out of my ears!! Lol

I've seen jewelry made out of random little plastic figurines & other trinkets for a lot of money & I realized I could make them myself, the only thing is how to do it without them looking like a crazy voodoo bag lady making idols she wears out of the trash bin out back of the toy store.

I looked up some pictures, they were all quite... Voodoo bag lady looking. I just want something kitschy & slightly odd, not down right mental looking.

I mean, the designs I found are super creative & fun- but in my opinion not wearable for everyday. Who really wants to run into a client on your day off wearing a necklace that has plastic animals heads mounted on mini wooden plaques? NOT ME.

How to make this quirky trend appealing & fun? Ill work on it & post up my results. I think it'd be neat- especially for someone such as myself- who is working in a creative field to have some kooky cool jewelry.

Here are the pictures I found, definately not doing any of these::

2 comments: