Saturday, October 27, 2012

What I wore:: Velvet & Black Heels

The other day, I felt like being fancy and wearing my velvet mini dress that I love & my lovely boyfriend loves. I was going to wear flats then decided on my new pumps- I felt like Edie Sedgewick! So fancyfull- I needed full hair. Serious business. I curled my hair and when I was done used so much hair spray Dolly Parton would be proud. I threw on my chunky cardigan so I wouldn't look way to dressy- just too cool for school and my Edgar Allen Poe Necklace from Fable & Fury so I wouldn't look sugary sweet.
I was originally going to wear my cap toe pumps to go for a 20's flapper feel but I went with the black for an awesome 60's feel instead, hence the pictures of both.
All in all- le outfit was a success. James lurved it and I felt like a boss during our portfolio grading- which went very well for me by the way.
Dress: Thrifted
Cardigan: Target
Tights: Walgreens
Shoes: Thrifted (Cap Toe Pumps also thrifted)


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

No comments:

Post a Comment