Saturday, February 9, 2013

Macklemore Thriftshop Challenge

I took the challenge!
What you do is:
1) post a picture of yourself outside a thriftshop with $20. I did not do this because I used my card- & I didn't want to be flashing it around, BUT I did only spend $20.
2) take a picture of a lyric in the song. I took a picture of myself in a "Big ass coat, from that thriftshop down the road"
3) post what you got for your $20!
It was so much fun!!!
Details of the outfit I shopped in:
Sweater: Goodwill
Scarf: Christmas gift
Jeans: Kohl's sale
Boots: Plato's Closet

I got two tee shirts, the grey one & a mint one not shown, a lace button up, a slouchy tee with mesh cutout parts- so cool! & a long sleeve tee. The fur coat was huge, heavy & rather scary.




















No comments:

Post a Comment