Sunday, February 10, 2013

Shirt: Clothes Mentor
Scarf: Boutique
Jeans: Plato's Closet
Boots: Plato's Closet

I've become completely addicted to red lipstick! If you have not noticed yet.
This outfit I wore to guitar lessons, and the drawing of George Harrison I gave to my teacher because one of his students drew all over his walls & other students artwork- including mine. Needless to say I was furious but instead of letting that get me down I'm going to draw him new pictures for his lesson room. The student that did such a stupid thing got in trouble so my art will be safe.
The deer in the cemetery picture is one of my favorites. I took it in the pet cemetery, going to visit my dog's grave. They were grazing right by his grave! I was amazed at how close they let me get before they ran off.
Kind of a random post, but my life is kind of random & I like it :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment