Saturday, February 2, 2013

Spotify & Life in general

I just subscribed to Spotify premium, and I am loving life right now. $10 bucks a month for whatever I want to listen to instead of paying over a dollar for one song? I think I shall pay the $10.
Currently I'm listening to Dave Matthews Band's new album: Away From The World.

In Buffalo, Ny, it's currently frigid out & having access to tons of music keeps one sane & helps fight off the cabin fever- if only for a little while.
And, come Spring, I can listen to tons of music on my walks. I LOVE my Ipod, I'll bring that too, but I mean having music on my phone- that I can use to call 911 should there be a problem makes me feel much more comforted.
I want to buy an Ipod dock for my room, so I can listen to all the great music on my Ipod whenever I want, that or rechargeable speakers for my Ipod- batteries get expensive!!!
Valentines day is coming up and I've got to get to working on my boyfriends gift- I'm so excited for it!
I've been very busy with school, and busy with many other things! 
I bet everyone can relate. 
Also, I've found out one doctor I used to go to was overmedicating me with two medicines from the same family!!! It could of hurt me so badly!! How scary is that? 
Now I have a fabulous new doctor, who is taking excellent care of me- thank God.
Also, I realized how much textbooks cost, 4 years of art school sheltered me from the frightening world of textbook buying. 
Here are books I would have much rather bought this paycheck than my textbooks I had to buy: 
I.Me.Mine. by George Harrison

& Steal Like an Artist, by Austin Kleon.

I get paid soon, & I know my education is worth buying the textbooks, so I will be able to read what I please very soon! The last book I read for pleasure was Charles Darwin's "Origin Of Species". That was one good read- I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone. 
Anyway, I'm off to read some of my favorite blogs and hopefully work on some art if I'm not too tired.
- Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment