Thursday, January 31, 2013

What I Wore

Dress: Modcloth
Tights: H&M
Flats: Walmart
Sweater: H&M

My Instagram has been doing great! I'm so happy people enjoy my art & my outfit posts- it's cool to know that what I've got going on is something fun.
I really want this necklace , it reminds me of the one Nicki Minaj wears! I would want mine to say something funny like Pirate or Bibliophile. Since I love books so much & my parents call me a pirate because of my nose ring ;p Anywho, this outfit was fun to wear- especially when my adorable chem teacher came up & felt it & said "oh you look so cute- but this no good for lab, you get acid on it & then there are holes & you cry because your kitty dress ruined!" .... " your dress is so pretty!"
Yesterday was a pretty good day.













No comments:

Post a Comment