Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Reasons my Boyfriend is the best


  • He doesn't judge my messy room
  • He always listens to me practice guitar- besides him I only play my guitar in front of my teacher! what can I say, I'm shy.
  • He accepts my love of zombies and decay.
  • If we're walking and I see a bug, he will stop and wait while I examine it.
  • I can talk about ANYTHING with him, what more can a girl ask for?
  • When I dress up like Anne Shirley, he thinks I'm pretty & not just a girl playing dress up.
  • He is always so sweet to Poco even though Poco sometimes wants to eat him.             
Okay, so, I could post some really mushy pictures now if I wanted, but I'll just post up some funny ones instead. (everyone is going: thank you baby jesus!)


Source: flickr.com via Carla on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment