Wednesday, January 23, 2013

February Wish List

I've noticed that all my favorite blogs create wish lists, I am horrible at creating wish lists. My Ma has to basically threaten me to make a Christmas list each year.
For some reason I'm just not into having stuff, I love clothing, but then I go through it and donate bags & bags to charity. I like things I can use, and things that have sentimental value more than specific items.
So, here is my first go at a wish list!! May be unconventional but it's 100% me thats for sure.
- I would like one of those old war jackets that are in Antique shops, the ones with all the medals still on them- from some family that has all passed on and there is this awesome coat left. I don't really know if I would wear it, or could since it's so old it may be too fragile but the look of them is so cool & the way soldiers protect us I fully respect so I would love to own one of these coats.
-Also, I really love funky towels and home items. I have no home of my own yet but I want to start a hope chest. I  think it would be fun to look in it and see all the cute things I've collected for my future home. It has always been my dream to own my own house, a Queen Anne Victorian specifically. My style is interesting, I love traditional things but generally the more fun & unusual items catch my eye. Here are some things I think are adorable!
  
So there you go, there is my wish list. Not exactly like everyone else's but hey, neither am I!





No comments:

Post a Comment