Sunday, January 20, 2013

I have a giant canvas

I have a giant canvas that I do not know what to do with.
I was thinking about getting into making collages, but then, those are just not personal enough for me. Honestly, I could look at 100 collages from my best friends and not know who made what so that idea I just rejected.
I am pondering about drawing all over it, one giant zen tangle of sorts- then coloring it in, but then again I'm not sure If I would be content with the results.
I don't know if I want to make a giant painting- I have made one, and I do love how it came out. It was sold to one of my old managers, she is my friend just not my manager anymore. I was just basically forced to make a large painting by a bad teacher I had and I just made it to keep her off my back. The painting looks wonderful & in the end I was glad I made it but honestly working smaller in my paintings is more my style.
Maybe I can fill up the canvas with small drawings and eventually all the drawings can come together to form one big awesome one.
I just look at this canvas everyday wanting to do something to it but I cannot make up my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment