Thursday, July 18, 2013

(Art Days) Artists in Buffalo

I created a profile for my artwork on the Artists in Buffalo website! 
I discovered the website this morning at about 8am, and decided to call one of the women who is in charge of the site. She was so kind, & answered all my questions. Her name is Anne Bliss.
Only after calling her did I realize how early it was! What a good person to help me that early in the day- for real. 
I just wanted to post this up, maybe some other artists in the area may read this & go join the Artists in Buffalo site. 
It is free to join! Here is the link:

You can upload your artist statement and 10 artworks & you can edit these at anytime.
I uploaded a few, here is one of my favorites I added:
I drew this about a year ago, I adore it. I need to draw more like this. 

Good luck fellow artists! May we all find happiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment