Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fisherman Sweater & A New Haircut

I found this oversize yet amazingly amazing fisherman's sweater at savers, and snatched it up! I love fisherman sweaters & now I own two- yay! BUT I WANT MORE! they are an addiction honestly.
I paired it with leggings and smoking slippers & got a bagillion compliments that day. The next day... I got my hair cut! It is now assymetrical and fabulous- not exactly very Victorian but very fun, I am really enjoying my new do :)

So here are my clothing details:
Fisherman sweater- Savers
leggings-walmart
slippers-Bon Ton

then:

Grey Hoodie- Harajuku Lovers by Gwen Stefani from Plato's Closet
Jeans- Plato's Closet
shoes- walmart
scarf- gift, its actually a vintage advertisement for a Pink Floyd Album- from the 80's. I don't know why they made a "flag" for the advertisement but hey, I'm sure glad they did because I now have an awesome scarf!


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

- Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment