Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What I Wore::Prim & Proper & Art

Sweater-H&M
Blouse-thrifted
shirt-thrifted
tights-target
shoes-thrifted

I decided to dress very fancy to work in my studio one day, and I got some great results! Dressing up always makes me feel more confident and I think that is what helped me make some great paintings that day.


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

- Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment