Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What I Wore:: Yellow Sweater & A New Tattoo

I wrote this list a looong time ago:

Here is my bucket list for this upcoming Fall:
Finish my Zombie Cameos
Buy some balloons for the fun of it
Start drawing some skulls with natural material coming out of them
Create more colored zombie drawings
Get my dog's name tattooed on me-finally
Read a book
Create a more detailed colorful painting
Buy something of Etsy & support an independent artist
Make a faerie house

In recent weeks I have been able to cross things off of my fall bucket list! It has been so exciting, I got a new tattoo for my best friend Poco, and I drew TONS of colorful zombies. It feels nice to accomplish things.
In school I finished 10 new paintings as my professor wanted and at home my room is semi-cleaner. I love my job and today I'm going to hang out with one of my best friends. 
I got my tattoo done at Ink Spot Tattoo, in Buffalo NY. The artist did a great job- he was super quick and the atmosphere was fun but really professional. It was great getting tattooed by the artist- Joe- because it turned out we both love chihuahuas! His had babies when he was young and he helped deliver them- did you know that baby chihuahuas are the size of a peanut (in the shell) when they are born? I nearly died of the cuteness! So needless to say he thought my tattoo idea was awesome :)

I went thrifting a few days later and found this yellow sweater & floral mini, also I got a black sweater thats super soft. 
I decided to make an outfit of them the next day and this is how it turned out, rather cute if I do say so myself:
sweater-thrifted
skirt-thrifted
scarf-gift
bag-target
tights-target
shoes-walmart

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
And here is a better picture of my new tattoo with the wee man it honors in the background:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Here is Poe kissing me as I'm wearing my new sweater, he wanted to kiss my new tattoo too but I had to say no no! He is very loving and sweet- he kisses everything :3
Hopefully I get to cross off more of my list soon,
- Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment