Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Almost school time

I've cut down on working my usual 6 days in a row to a more manageable 4, in preparation for the upcoming school year & to save my sanity.
I love my job, I work mainly in the cosmetics section of the store and get great discounts, yet I enjoy being home to see my doggie and cook for my family.
Yesterday I made my famous vegetarian chili, my parents love it- so does my boyfriend! They always ask for it and I was finally able to make it again.
Today I'm off all day again, I'm going to try to get my Ma to go to the beach with me possibly or to our neighboring town of East Aurora. I want her to practice using our camera, thats something else I've been working on. My Ma wanted to learn to take pictures to have fun and learn a new hobby in her retirement- lucky duck- so I've been teaching her how to use our Nikon Cool Pix super fancy dancy camera.
She's been doing excellent, might I add. She wants to do a shoot with me all dressed up & nice so she has some pretty pictures of me! Fine by me, usually I just give her ones I take of myself making odd faces and kissing plastic giraffes.
Such as this gem of a picture over here. I was pretending to be a drunken Gibson Girl... yes. A drunken Gibson Girl.

Hope my day goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment