Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pretty things

I want to start drawing prettier things, don't get me wrong I adore my zombies but I want to create some pretty things also. I've drawn close to 50 zombies and made over 10 swamp heads- sculptural zombies fyi- and I'm just wanting to move on so badly. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to draw anything too saccharine sweet, just something else besides decay & mold. Maybe some pretty plants growing out of my zombie people, or possibly skulls with delicate flowers & tiny mushrooms. Drawings that straddle the line between pretty & creepy.
Oh dear, the possibilities are swimming round in my head and I'm rather excited =)
As you can tell I've updated the look of my blog to reflect the aesthetic I'm hoping to create with my art.  I just love re-doing things and creating new things.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see some of your new artwork with pretty things:)

    ReplyDelete