Friday, August 24, 2012

Wishful Thinking

It's almost my birthday and I would love these makeup and bath products! I enjoy luxurious, cruelty free makeup, and also makeup that has been around for a long time. Vintage perhaps but I know that what I choose is an oldie but goodie and I'll never have to worry about it's effectiveness or the product being discontinued.

I LOVE Caswell-Massey products, I currently have their Rosewater and their Gardenia body lotion, this gift basket looks so luxurious and feminine!
I would greatly love to have this T. LeClerc face powder in Parme, it was used by Victorian women to achieve a perfect porcelain complexion, and since I love my pale skin I think this would be an excellent choice to enhance it and just make me feel extra fancy.
Also, I would love to get another tattoo, my dog's name or a feather.
Maybe I will order them for myself, & finally get some new ink, I have been working extra hard....

2 comments:

  1. The T. LeClerc powder is great -- there used to be a shop in my town that had tester samples, but I guess it wasn't too popular (perhaps due to the cost!) so they quit carrying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the review! I do think I'm going to splurge & get myself some, I actually found out about it on your blog :) i mean this as a sincere comment , I just kept reading & reading your blog- I think it's wonderful how much you know about the Victorian / Edwardian era! They're my favorite eras too :)

    ReplyDelete