Saturday, June 15, 2013

(Life) Working on my art & wanting more

I work on my art everyday, & so far- since December I have: been published in Artvoice, been in a local galleries show, sold 6 paintings, had my work shown & sold at Record Theatre for Record Store Day & my work is published in a children's book. My photograph was chosen by the Albright Knox to feature in their pictures of nature series on their website & I have been given a solo show for January. I am extremely thankful for all of these things! I am also very proud of myself, because I've kept going along and making my work & constantly trying new things. 
Currently I am trying out the new Albright Knox photography challenge, I'm not too sure I understand it- but I am trying my hardest! & I am going to enter some of my work in the Erie County Fair. Besides these things I am always looking for new art exhibits calling for work & for other contests to enter.
I am so blessed but I still want more! Not in an ungrateful way by any means, but I just want to be successful and happy. I know I can do it, & I know success takes time- I have been successful so far for the short amount of time it has been since I have graduated my undergrad school- but I want to keep working at it until I achieve even more great things. I love art so much, I have loved it my entire life.
It's natural to want more of what makes you happy- and I just want to make more art & enter more shows & do more commissions! I am having so much fun & I am so happy & thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment