Monday, May 20, 2013

A Challenge to Myself


I'm giving myself a challenge, I'm going to try my hardest to not buy any new clothes until September. Clothes- not accessories. Maybe it will progress into this, maybe not. 
Why? Because I've seen a few bloggers do this, & I think it's a great way to push myself to be more creative & resourceful with my existing wardrobe. 
I have so many cute clothes, & honestly do not need any more right now. 
Also, I'm getting very excited just thinking of the money I will save! All the possibilities.... 
I'm going to document all my outfits on my Instagram & on here with more details about where the clothes came from etc. 
So, here is my first outfit: 
Hairbow: American Apparel
Shirt: Thrifted
Pants: F21
Shoes: Gap 

Wishing myself good luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment