Saturday, May 25, 2013

Inspiration & other musings

http://www.messynessychic.com/2012/05/09/the-paris-time-capsule-apartment/

This blog post/ article. Everything about this post.


This is one of the photos that accompanies the post. (aka I did not take this- but I really really wish I had!)

This post can be found on the incredibly addictive blog Messy Nessy Chic:

Basically her entire blog gives me inspiration.
& These pictures- they make me feel so happy when I'm feeling sad.
You really do need to click on that link & go look at them.
Do it.
Now.

Also, tonight I am cooking dinner! And I started reading a new book!! I'm doing pretty well with my summer list so far.
As for my no new clothes challenge, I am doing well in that area also! Maybe because it has only been a week (we will see). I have thought about my challenge and decided that, if I ever happen to be in a shop & find something awesome (like my 1920's wool US Navy sweater) I am allowed to purchase it. Other than that, because those kinds of finds are very rare, I am not going to buy clothes. Still sticking to my "I can get accessories" rule- because socks wear out & tights do too.


No comments:

Post a Comment