Thursday, May 2, 2013

When I'm Rich

Of course, I'm still in school, but I'm planning on being successful. I have no clue if ill be rich by society's standards- but I do plan in having more money than I do now & being happy. That sounds like my idea of rich.
With my success, I've been planning on what I want to do.
I'd give more money each paycheck to the ASPCA than I already do.
I'm still going to donate half of the money from each artwork I sell to the ASPCA, just hopefully I can sell my art for more!
I'd love to have enough money to buy clothes for a women's shelter on a regular basis. We have donated to one before- it'd be fun to give them brand new clothes.
I want to donate art supplies to schools in my area that don't have well funded art programs.
I'd give money to Hospice Buffalo each month.
This is what I would do on a regular basis if I was rich, or just more than I do now. I wouldn't blow my money, success is meaningless if you can't share it.

1 comment:

  1. Being rich does not make a happy person. Being loved and having love for other people is happiness. Being able to support yourself and save money for a rainy day is happy. Not over spending on lustful things and being happy with what you have is happy. Not judging others till you get both sides of the story is happy. Not telling people what they did wrong and keeping the silent treatment is rude. If we all could be good people this would be a better world!! Remember it's not how much you make in money it's how much you save!!!

    ReplyDelete