Thursday, May 16, 2013

Strange Brew

My good friend introduced me yesterday to one of the most interesting & fun shops I've seen. It's called Strange Brew & it's on Elmwood Avenue, behind a hair salon- down a wee ally way & through a door where lilacs are growing next to. 
It.is.so.cool.
They have tons of crystals, herbs, oils, & tarot cards, candles & books! 
My friend she bought some peppermint & made us some homemade tea when we got back to her home. She mixed the mint with marigold- it was so yummy. The marigold made the peppermint less sharp- as I write this I'm drinking some of that tea! 
I'm going back to buy candles for my art & some herbs for my own teas- I'm very excited she showed me this shop. 


Ps: they had these funny brooms too!


2 comments:

  1. Love the brooms!!!! How was the tea? Do they make the brooms themselves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tea was very good, I don't know if they make the brooms themselves or not

    ReplyDelete