Thursday, May 30, 2013

Instagram


What I've been taking pictures of lately (from top left):
A Salvia plant in my neighbors yard.
Columbine in my yard.
A wind surfer on Lake Eerie
My simple outfit
Poco & I in the garden
A collage of my paintings
One of my zombie-mutant drawings
A picture of me wearing one of my softest sweaters
Me, looking at False Indigo in the garden 

Also, I figured I'd feature some recent pictures on Instagram I liked that other users took: 
From Top Left:
A crow sitting on top of skulls
John Stamos 
An awesome collection of Pez Despensers
Super cute styling of shorts
A kitten hanging off a pretty white dress! also, I love those boots.
Vintage dresses
A funny fabric print
A striped sweater that reminds me of one of my favorite Kurt Cobain pictures
A sparkly peach dress!

Follow me on IG: Wistful_victorian
And on Facebook: 

And one last thing- I've posted more photos I've been taking in my gallery. They are of some especially lovely Irises. 

No comments:

Post a Comment