Friday, May 17, 2013

Antiques & What I Wore

Today, I went antique shopping with my friend at the OP Antique Mall. We saw so many neat things!
Antique malls are like museums to me- but I can buy all the cool things instead of just gazing longingly at them. 
This time, I found some funny hats, an art nouveau inspired dressing screen (it wasn't too old I feel- but it was still really unique) & if you can believe it- 1936 Olympic programs from Germany (a bit disconcerting, but so historically relevant I was shocked that someone was actually selling them) 
As my friend & I were walking about I came across an old US Navy jacket from the 20's- 30's. Its made so well, it fits perfect & it doesn't smell (that surprised me) I bought it & I cannot wait to wear it! 
I prefer unique clothes over super in-style /skimpy/ bright clothing that many other girls around here wear. 
Here's some pictures from my adventure! 















No comments:

Post a Comment